Sleigh Rides - Midway, Utah
Something the whole family will love!
Sleigh Rides will take place at Soldier Hollow in Midway, UT until Dec 24th The ride is approx. 25 minutes long. After Christmas rides will take place at the Homestead Resort (unless there is no snow we will continue at Soldier Hollow), rides are approx. 20-25 minutes at the Homestead. If rides are done during daylight enjoy views of the Wasatch Mountains and Heber Valley. At night enjoy the sounds of the horses, sleigh and bells, the frost in the air and good company. Whether you are looking for a romantic sleigh ride for two or a fun group outing with family and friends we will do our best to make it a memorable experience. We offer a variety of sleigh rides and have sleighs that fit all size groups. All of our sleigh rides are pulled by the best draft horses you can find. These horses know how to work, they enjoy it and work together to do their job. If there is insufficient snow wagons and carriages are used in place of Sleighs. It's the same ride, same seat, same team and same fun.
- Sleigh Ride for Two- This ride will set the mood for a great evening as you
- ride along in a small cutter sleigh made for two. Price is $75 per couple
- Sleigh for Up to Six People- This is on a small sleigh built for up to six people. Price is $25 per person
- Sleighs for Seven to Twelve people- The cost is $25 per person. Sleighs seat up to 12 adults, or 14 people if you have children.
- Large Groups- We have a fleet of large sleighs that seat 12-14 people and can handle groups of all sizes.
- Children ages 3 and under that sit on laps do not need to be included on your reservation.
- Rides depart at 3:15, 4:00 pm, 4:45 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:15 pm, 7:00 pm, 7:45 pm and 8:30 pm.
SANTA SLEIGH RIDE at SOLDIER HOLLOW (Nov 30th -Dec 22nd)
Beginning November 30th thru December 22nd. You can bring your family and go for a horse drawn ride to see Santa Claus himself. Rides begin at 2:30 in the afternoon and run till 8:00 at night. All Santa Sleighs are group rides. See above for private sleigh information. In case of inclimate weather or lack of snow, sleighs will be swapped for horse drawn wagons instead. Large private sleighs are also available, sleighs can seat up to 12-14 people.